“Excellent”

US$425.00*
Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu: 4-Day Tour
Ranked #82 of 503 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Inka's Destination is a company that works in South America, specialized in Classic, adventure and ecological travel programs with a high level of environmental responsibility.Our company offers tours around Peru and Bolivia; we can prepare any personalized tour according your requirements and free time, accommodation is according your exigency; an experienced team and mountain equipment designed according to Peruvian hard routes let us give you the perfect conditions to enjoy nature with responsible travel. Machupicchu tours,Inca trail, Salkantay trek, Inca Jungle trail, Lares Valley trek, biking tours ,Ccycling tours, Colca canyon, Puno islands, Peru Vacation, Tour Peru, Arequipa, Lima.
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have done a tour with Luis recently and he was an excellent guide throughout the hike. His knowledge and enthusiasm around the Inka culture made the hiking special. It was easy to book the tour and the company provided great service till the end. I also met a great people, one of my best days in South-America!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I went on the Jungle trek in September last year and loved every minute. Miguel was very knowledgeable and a great guide. Considering the amazing food, accommodation, views and guide the price was incredible and I couldn't recommend a company more!

1  Thank Kirsteen01
Reviewed 6 July 2013

i did the inka trail with inkas destination last year and i had an amazing time! Luis as a guide was absolutely awesome and definitely knows how to make sure that everyone has a good time! the stops, the food and the hike was all planned to perfection and I will definitely recommend inkas destination to anyone planning on going to cusco, otherwise i just feel you will miss out! Its been a year since i did my travelling in cusco, and I am still in constant contact with luis, as I know he really took care in organising our trip and and putting up with a rowdy, fun bunch and i want to thank him once again! it was definitely the highlight of a four month south america tour!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We had an amazing time with "our best friend" Miguel along the new inka jungle trail. It was adventurous, gave staggering views, and nice cultural and historical discussions. We had the luck that three people cancelled, making it a private trip for me and my girlfriend. It shows that these people are not just in it for the money!!

Definit recommendation!

2  Thank SebVoo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I would like to thank everyone at Inka's Destination for making our holiday in Cusco so memorable. A special thanks to Luis for being such a good guide and was also very helpful. We booked a 2d/1n Inca trail. Luis guided us throughout the trail and Macchu Piccu with great knowledge, patience and humour. It was very easy and straight forward from booking to the planning and the experience itself. Thank you again and highly recommended.