“Best tour guide I have ever had! (and I've been on alot of tours!)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inkas Destination

and up
Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu: 4-Day Tour
Ranked #44 of 383 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Inka's Destination is a company that works in South America, specialized in Classic, adventure and ecological travel programs with a high level of environmental responsibility.Our company offers tours around Peru and Bolivia; we can prepare any personalized tour according your requirements and free time, accommodation is according your exigency; an experienced team and mountain equipment designed according to Peruvian hard routes let us give you the perfect conditions to enjoy nature with responsible travel. Machupicchu tours,Inca trail, Salkantay trek, Inca Jungle trail, Lares Valley trek, biking tours ,Ccycling tours, Colca canyon, Puno islands, Peru Vacation, Tour Peru, Arequipa, Lima.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tour guide I have ever had! (and I've been on alot of tours!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I went on a tour with Inkas Destination to Machu Picchu.

Me and my friend specifically got a private tour with Miguel at Inkas destination after we had some friendly banter with him.

Payment was taken efficiently and in a professional manner with us being provided with clear instructions for pick up time etc.

We were picked up in a private car by Miguel and his driver. His English was perfect and being from the area and having studied history at university he was extremely knowledgable and you could tell he was very passionate about his job. He also knew the best spots to take some incredible pictures!

What set this tour apart from others I have been on in South america, Asia and Africa? Well it was the tour guide Miguel, it was as if we had another friend on the trip with us and by the end of the day I had made a new friend.

Definitely give Inkas Destination a go for that personal touch!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Indy538

Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Inca Jungle Tour to Machu Picchu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I did this tour in September 2012 and really loved it!! The tour guide was really good, the whole tour very well organized and we´ve seen a lot! I only can recommend this agency if you are looking for one in Cusco!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Barbara W
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have done a tour with Luis recently and he was an excellent guide throughout the hike. His knowledge and enthusiasm around the Inka culture made the hiking special. It was easy to book the tour and the company provided great service till the end. I also met a great people, one of my best days in South-America!

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Value for money with best your guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I went on the Jungle trek in September last year and loved every minute. Miguel was very knowledgeable and a great guide. Considering the amazing food, accommodation, views and guide the price was incredible and I couldn't recommend a company more!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kirsteen01
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of south america”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

i did the inka trail with inkas destination last year and i had an amazing time! Luis as a guide was absolutely awesome and definitely knows how to make sure that everyone has a good time! the stops, the food and the hike was all planned to perfection and I will definitely recommend inkas destination to anyone planning on going to cusco, otherwise i just feel you will miss out! Its been a year since i did my travelling in cusco, and I am still in constant contact with luis, as I know he really took care in organising our trip and and putting up with a rowdy, fun bunch and i want to thank him once again! it was definitely the highlight of a four month south america tour!

Visited August 2012