“Great people, great service”

Andean Explorers Cusco
Porto Alegre, RS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people, great service”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Excellent service. The guide was always on time and they manage very well to solve unexpected problems. I strongly suggest this people for your trip. I was in Machu Picchu, Cusco, Puno (Titicaca). Everything worked perfectly.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank DiogoRD

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Assen, The Netherlands
“fantastic experience!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The 4 day Inca trail was a fantastic experience and the way these guys pampered me was excellent. After a long day of hiking I could put my soar feet to rest and didn't have to do anything for myself anymore, except eating and sleeping.
Special compliments for the cook!

Visited September 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best travel agency in Cusco!”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Andean Explorers Cusco help me a lot to organize my trip and arrange all services that my friends needed, they not only made reservations but organized the best itinerary according to our requirements (interests, time and bugdet) and make sure we had a wonderful experience!!

When I come back to Cusco I will definetely write to Elena and travel again with Andean explorers :) thank you!!!

Visited October 2012