“Cozy, yummy, felt right at home”
Review of Let's Go Bananas

Let's Go Bananas
Ranked #499 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I've stopped in a few times now, both alone and with my husband, and the staff have always made me feel right at home. Love the fresh eggs, big mugs of coffee, and smiling staff. Wifi is a rare treat here in Cusco, too. DH and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stumbled upon Let´s Go Bananas by pure occasion, mostly because the menu has a breakfast for 6 Soles (every other restaurant in the area - for 10). The atmosphere is quite nice, there´s wifi, but my favorites are the lunch combos. For 10 Soles you can get a very tasty veggie soup and a sandwich, which will totally fill you up. I never had to wait more than 4-5 minutes to get the meal served. As for coffee, it´s pretty good considering that guys do not have a coffee machine (understandably, as those are insanely expensive). Try regular coffee with milk, and you won´t be disappointed! The serving is quite generous, too. All in all, a recommended place for reliable tasty and safe-to-eat food, especially if you are vegetarian tired of white rice and beans.

Oh and there´s a hostel just behind the café, 10 Soles per night in the moment of writing.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Sat in Let's Go Bananas trying to shelter from the hailstones and decided to eat. I had eggs and bread then crepes to follow. The place is great, so laid back and the staff so friendly. I will, if I get back to Peru, definitely visit again. One of the nicest backpacking places I have ever been. You must try it!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

If you're constantly on the road (as you often tend to be as a backpacker), it's really nice with those once-in-a-while encounters of places that really makes you feel at home. Sometimes there can be a while between them, but not if you head to the Let's Go Bananas. I had a absolutely fantastic time - eating crepes and meeting great people. Chris and Conny always take out time to talk with you over the counter, and really wants to make sure everyone feels at home while they stay.
I had a great time :) Thank you Let's Go Bananas!

Chris S, Owner at Let's Go Bananas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Dear Arendse,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to let us know about the great experience you had at Let's Go Bananas! It's great to hear that you felt like at home while visiting us and talking to us, which is exactly what we would like every visitor to feel like!

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Eaten lunch here four times in five days. Can't recommend it enough. The food is really fresh and tasty. Place has a great vibe too. Nice service and really cheap!