“Excellent organization”

Inkatraces Day Tours
Ranked #149 of 808 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Day tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City tours, Maras Moray, Inka trail and any sightseeing in Peru.
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent organization”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Inkatraces did a phenomenal job organizing our trip (including a 6 and a 12-year-old). ALL THE DETAILS are taken care of and we were able to easily transition from one tour to the next. Without them we could have needed to interface with multiple operators and individual attractions. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2014
Rudy B, INKATRACES TEAM at Inkatraces Day Tours, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Max
Thanks a lot for such amazing words, I have to tell you that we are very proud of our country and when we get clients like you, who appreciate the beaty of Peru, it makes easier to show the magic of the Inkaland...

Please do not hesitate in you need any kind of information about Peru or need to recommend us.

Hugs

Boulder, Colorado
“You Can Depend on Rudy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

My family (parents and two young adults) had a wonderful experience in Peru thanks to Rudy Chalco. He went above and beyond the call of duty to take care that the Labor Strike that shut down all methods of transportation for 24hours would not ruin our trip. He arranged safe travel as well as alternate hotel accommodations with very little notice and late into the night. Not only is he a highly dependable, skilled and efficient travel agent and guide...he is also a sweetheart!

Visited September 2013
Rudy B, INKATRACES TEAM at Inkatraces Day Tours, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Laurel
I really thank you so much for your amazing comments, Sure I stll remeber when I saw you at the Hotel in Machu Picchu and the way how we surprised you at Inka Grill with the Inkatraces bottles..I will be so glad to share your comments with the staff that was assisting you back in September: Flor, Justo, Reyser and Kike, people which I am so happy to say I have not just as team members: they are the main pillars of the company, they are my friends!!, so I DEPEND ON THEM...
Once again MUCHAS GRACIAS for your comments and have a wonderful 2014 !!
Bangkok, Thailand
“Amazing experience with Inkatraces!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

As a first time visitor to Peru with limited time and traveling alone, I sought several options and very quickly decided on Inkatraces due to their friendly and fast attention to all questions and willingness to customize to fit my schedule. I did a 3D/2N Sacred Valley/Macchu Picchu/Cusco tour. The tour Rudy and the team arranged was perfect - beginning from airport pick up and welcome meeting, to everything that followed. I had a mix of small group excursions (e.g., of sites in the Sacred Valley) and private guide excursions (e.g., a personal guide for Macchu Picchu). Transport was well facilitated and on schedule, and included private car, train, and tour bus. Both hotels I stayed in (in AC and Cusco) were clean and in great locations for exploring surrounding areas and attractions on foot. If all tours are like this, I'd be taking tours everywhere I go! Thank you Inkatraces for a memorable experience!

Visited December 2013
Rudy B, INKATRACES TEAM at Inkatraces Day Tours, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Sandra
Thanks so much for such commetns which we truly appreciate and leave us the commitment to keep on giving a fast and good service which is always posible when we have have easy working Guest as you...HAVE A WONDERFUL 2014 !!

Regards from the Capital of the Inkas.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Inkatraces is the ONLY way to experience Peru!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

From beginning to end Inkatraces has been the best travel agency/tour guide/educators I have ever encountered traveling abroad! Rudy worked diligently with us to provide an impeccable bespoke experience. With so many options on hotels, historical tours and outdoor adventures, Inkatraces worked with us to design the perfect trip.

Upon arrival in Peru, we were amazed by the amount of knowledge and charismatic personalities we encountered from each of our three tour guides. Each guide was truly educated on all aspects of their cities and culture. Literally every question we asked was answered with a wealth of knowledge and explanation. Thus, providing a feeling of actual connection to the Peruvian history and culture, not just a typical history lecture you recieve with most guides.

We also chose to add a little excitement to our trip and opt for white water rafting down the Sacred River in Urubamba. Rudy, our tour guide, was right there with us the entire way down sharing in the excitement and taking the opportunity to enlighten us about the lay of the land from this very unique vantage point.

I cannot recommend Inkatraces enough! Please if you are planning a trip to Peru do not miss out on this amazing company!

2 Thank PatrickBrennan
Patrick
Thanks you so much for such incredible e-mail, let me tell you that you are not the only ones making woderful memories when you make our tours, when I pass by certain places and activities I say: Heyy there is where this happen...Here is where this happen...there is (on top of Intihuatana, the inkasundial) where my friend Patrick was confused by some local students with one of the actors from Glee !! )
i wish you all the best for this 2014 !!!

Greetings and Hugs from the Inkaland..
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't say enough - Amazing experience in Peru with Rudy & Inkatraces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I toured Peru with Inkatraces, led by Rudy and his team, and had the most amazing experience. We were in good hands from the onset of planning, to post-trip when we received a special album of pictures compiled by the guides throughout our stay. For the amount of activities and sights we were able to see, I was surprised at how carefree we were able to be, because every transfer, dining reservation, museum entry, activity, was already taken care of.

I can't say enough about Rudy, and how much he enhanced our experience. He is not only knowledgable about the country, it's heritage and landscape, but he is passionate about what he does and makes you truly appreciate the culture you are immersing yourself in.

Peru/Machu Picchu was a trip of a lifetime. I'd recommend it to anyone; families, young adults, history buffs, thrill seekers.. And if you're going to do it, I'd trust the expertise of Inkatraces to guide you to enjoy it in the most ideal way for you and your group.

1 Thank Kimberly T
Rudy B, Director General at Inkatraces Day Tours, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Kim
When we started INKATRACES the idea was to show our guest more than just Machu Picchu, that is why the company motto is THE INKALAND BEYOND MACHU PICCHU, because we are truly believers that more the amazing ruins our Culture has even more to offer and when I read you I am really happy to see that we are achiving that goal. It was a wonderful week to enjoy with you. Finally I have to say like I already did to Angela and Jeff that I am looking for a way to express how thankful are because of your company and I just have to say MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGOS !!

Abrazos