“Average”

Green Point My Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 693 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Is our dream for peace in this world full of suffering and pain, we have faith that this small step we will teach and show the truth about our little brothers ANIMALS. Our fight is full of love and hope, begins by providing forms and ways of finding food choices without products from animal origin and in the same way helping organic farmers, creating new sources of market. There is hope for animal liberation and teach people how to help get past their wall of denial and manifest their latent compassion. To succeed in our interactions with others, we must be rooted in empathy and understanding, working with and for motivations, fears, desires, and shortcomings of a person. Instead of approaching with a "fighting" mindset, which necessarily makes people defensive and closed to new ideas, we should provide people information that they can digest on their own time and act upon at a sustainable pace, only then will be a real progress to be made.
Denver, Colorado
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My boyfriend is a long time vegan and I'm not myself, but I decided to be fair and eat vegan tonight. We had the Samosas which were good. They had sesame chicken sauce and great portion size! On the other hand, we shared a salad and it was sub par at best. What I wonder is, how can a vegan restaurant be vegan if they cant make a salad? There was a drizzle at best of any vinegar and barely enough oil to call it dressing. Also, the broccoli looked off and the tomatoes were far from fresh. Slightly disappointed, but overall it's good value. I wouldnt say it was the best vegan I've ever been to.

• Visited November 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are sorry you did not like our salad. We hope you can come one more time and give us a chance to serve you another salad.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Seoul, South Korea
“A hidden gem worth finding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

This restaurant serves delicious cruelty-free food, adapted from traditional Peruvian dishes.
It may be hard to find the entrance. Though the restaurant's name is well marked on the street side but you'll need to go in the alley, past the big gate and then through the door on your right-hand side.
The décor is cosy and colourful and the staff extremely friendly.
It felt like a breath of fresh air (away from the cuy and alpaca dishes which are so heavily prominent in and around Cusco) and we really enjoyed the experience. We ordered quinoa soup, plantains, spaghetti with vegetables and coconut milk (it came with eggplant and tomato puree on the side), and papas with spicy sauce. Everything was delicious and we found the portions reasonable (despite some reviews here stating the opposite).
Prices are on the cheap side. We appreciated having this possibility and would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you like our food. We hope to see you soon.
London, United Kingdom
“Good value, heatly, clean, tasty, fast and very friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Im not a vegetarian but living in Cusco made me visit the vegetarian restaurants on a regular basis. This is my favorite place as it is always top quality and the daily specials are fantastic too. It has everything you would want to keep you healthy.

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you like every thing in our restaurant and hope to see you again.
London, United Kingdom
“Best food ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Green Point is the best food we've had in Peru so far. The place has an amazing vibe and the staff (Eduardo) it's attentive, polite and friendly. I would definitely consider becoming vegan if all the food was like this!
Prices are cheap and value for money outstanding.
A must in Cusco!

• Visited October 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are so happy you liked our food and service, and if you become vegan for sure our goal will be achieved, that is why we work so hard, to prove to the world that you can eat a delicious food without hurts no one. We hope to see you again.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST value for money food in Cusco!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Green Point is without question, the best value, fresh healthy food in Cusco! We were all blown away by the amazing menu of the day we had over and over again for only 10 soles!
Every time we went in for lunch, we had a delicious, massive meal including salad, soup, a main meal and desert. Each time it was different and our belly's loved us for it!
The staff in there are super friendly and always more than willing to accommodate requests and do everything to ensure you have a great experience!
There are quite a few vegetarian restaurants in Cusco, some were cheaper but were not even on the same league for there food, others were more expensive but Green Point was always just as good!
You can eat at Green Point every day and be satisfied! I can also highly recommend the vegan chocolate cake! If its on the front counter, do yourself a favour and order a piece!!

• Visited October 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in here and we appreciate all the good things you wrote about us, it was our pleasure to have you with us. We hope to see you again.