“Good grillades”

Cuisines: South American
Montreal, Canada
“Good grillades”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This well located restaurant has a good salad bar, which allowed us to each some fresh vegetables while in Cusco. The meat of their grillades was very tasty, but not the most tender we've had. However, the price were quite decent.

• Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Pelo en mi comida.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This place looked great from afar, and it had really great reviews! The waitor was pretty nice and easy to order from and their hot chocolate was superb. But then our food came. My dad and I ordered two pizzas and my sister a veggie soup. The veggie soup was luke-warm, and the pizzas were not particularly tasty. But as I was eating, I spotted a thick, short, black hair in the cheese of my pizza. I was shocked and totally lost my appetite. I very quietly brought it over to our waitor and asked for another, and he was very apologetic. Next, I took a bite of my dad's pizza and low and behold, another hair in the OTHER pizza. I could not believe it. After that we asked for the check, and they wanted us to PAY for the two bites of hairy pizza that we ordered. We convinced them not to charge us, but they were obviously very mad and were very rude to us. Terrible. Don't go here in fear of hairy pizza and not-so-nice servers. If anything, stop by for a quick hot chocolate and then bail!

• Visited June 2014
Zittau, Germany
“Nice place for lunch and wifi”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Had to write a few postcards and sat down there. They served a decent cappuccino and the pizza they served for lunch was quite okay as well. The service didn't drop by the table very often unfortunately, even though there weren't too many people. Prices were quite okay. The only thing I found very annoying (after three hours of texting and reading, to be fair) was the "traditional" music, a.k.a. countless variations of flute-pieces with an el condor pasa cover every fifteen minutes...still a decent place.

• Visited June 2014
San Jose, California
“Great value right in front of the main square”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

On a second floor, overlooking the Plaza de Armas, Cava Mora is a grill serving huge portions at good prices. With an included salad bar, all I could eat was a mixed anticucho, which was supposed to be an appetizer but was really a complete meal.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MoriartyParadise
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice- really liked the salad bar that was included with the meal. Had a pizza the first time and veggie soup the second. Reasonably priced. Overlooks Plaza de Armas, and has some balcony seating which is nice if it's warm.