Oh, my. Our room was a double - SMALL, we could barely fit the luggage through the door. There were two hooks on the wall that we later found out were for a missing heater in the room! The shower did not drain well, and after that the room smelled a little like sewage... which did not go well with the pre-existing smell of cigarettes. Ick. We had to ask for soap, hand towels, and an extra pillow for one of the two beds. When the "goods" were delivered, they acted like we were crazy for asking!. Be careful not to get a ground floor room, and you may be ok. The smaller plaza location is nice, but the room on floor one was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco