We stayed here in February 2014 and found it to be very clean, the staff were very friendly and spoke english. Our stay included the breakfast, there was a good variety of foods for breakfast.
You could make your own tea or other beverage in the lobby, which was very handy for the altitude, found the coca tea very nice.
Easy walking to other main centres of Cusco.
Would recommend anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco