We stayed here on a family holiday with two families with two kids each in tow. The hotel has a great location in Cuzco, and is very comfortable. We liked it because it had a more local flavour to it than some of the big hotel brands. The service was excellent, and the rooms were always clean. The only drawback is that it attracts big holiday groups who some mornings strip the breakfast buffet bare. It doesn't have much in international TV stations, and the wifi is a bit underpowered, but it is free. We would definitely choose it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco