Hotel Agustos Cusco
US$172
US$109
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Centro(Cusco)
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Antares Mystic Hotel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$36
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportmachu picchunice hotelone nightlobbyaltitudeelevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Really nice experience staying at Agusto's Hotel in Cuzco. The staff welcomes you with mate de coca, a tea, which helps with altitude sickness. The hotel staff thoroughly informed me about the city, tours, taxis, restaurants, etc. I would stay here again, as the rooms, linens, & lobby, were in well maintained condition. Breakfast was included everyday and was delicious. Again, friendly staff that looks after its customers and take pride in their country.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Erue
Reviewed 17 October 2012

What really makes this place great is the quality of the staff. They are very helpful and very friendly. And on top of that, this Hotel had an awesome restaurant, and very comfortable rooms. The location is just a short taxi ride to the central plaza de armas, and the staff are extremely helpful in getting you to where you want to go. There really were no problems with this Hotel whatsoever. I highly recommend it and want to return.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eli W
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

It was my first time in Cuzco and I did not want to pay for an overprice hotel just to be near the plaza de armas. So I decided to go a little far away where I could get the same service and 3 star hotel. The taxi can ride to the plaza de armas could be between 3-7 soles depends of the time. I work in the hospitality industry for 8 years and I have to say that as soon as I walked in hotel Agusto's I felt extremely welcome and their staff where just so happy to receive us. Before we even checked in they receive us w a fresh hot mate de coca (local tea) they received our luggage at the door, the staff members worked well together and were so organized. They helped us with everything and I was so amazed how the receptionist could speak at least 3 languages. The price of the hotel is decent, the rooms are so clean, their food is amazing! So fresh! So delicious and their servers where so attentive answering questions and suggesting plates and wine. Also this hotel has a sister hotel in urubamba, which I highly recomend to stay too, because machupicchu and other places are so far away from Cuzco that the drive is so long and if you're looking to rest in a peaceful and gorgeous place with excellent food and service I'll definitely suggest you to ask to stay one night at this other hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Carolina K
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Get to visit Cusco as it is to locals near the University. To visit the tourist center of Cuzco is a short taxi ride or a vigorous walk. The hotel is clean and comfortable with good service. The rooms are modest. The price is fair and reasonable. The cerviche from local trucha was the best I tasted.
I seek out locations away from the tourist centers. This hotel is a good deal.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank andrew w
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I did not choose this hotel; it was chosen by our tour company for our trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu. I must say I was surprised at the area where the hotel is located. The prior comments speak to this so there is not need to expand on that BUT I do want to say that the two nights that I stayed at this property were very pleasant. The staff was fabulous. The restaurant served delicious food and it cost all of 6 to 10 Solas to get to the main attractions in Cusco. Hardly worth noting in my opinion as that is very inexpensive. The room was very comfy and I was very happy to arrive both nights (the first day having toured the city and the second day from Machu Picchu). Our Machu Picchu day started with a 0330 wake up call and a 0415 departure. The hotel staff had prepared a nice box breakfast and it was ready for us with their very agreeable staff when we assembled to meet our tour guide. I would not hesitate to go back to this hotel knowing the location was less than stellar.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family