“Idyllic location in Sacred Valley”
other travellers have booked this property
Cusco Villas Panoramic View Cusco Villas Main Entrance Night View
Resting Area
Backyard
Ponds View
Ponds View
Come celebrate with us....
A lifetime of happiness begins here...
The villa is yours....the day is yours....
Discover our intimate spaces for the most private settings
Playful gardens, ponds, water falls and dramatic views of the Andes will surround you.
Offering the ultimate in privacy in timeless spaces.
We will be your side throughout the planning process to advise and source whatever you desire.
Share the laughter, love and fun...
The most memorable celebration for an intimate ceremony, or for over 100 guests.
Turn your inspiring vision into a magical reality no matter what style you choose.
Picture Perfect!
...All Year Round...
Simply Unforgettable!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
wendyh983
“Idyllic location in Sacred Valley”
Reviewed 8 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Two years ago I came across this villa after looking at many others that sounded great BUT this one sounded perfect for us. When we arrived and were shown around the villa and gardens especially, were better than I had imagined from photos and description!
The garden is probably at least 1.5 acres full of flowers, too may seating areas to count, lots of humming birds, wonderful aromas from honeysuckles, roses, jasmine and more plus the constant sound of the fastish flowing stream which runs along one side and the tinkle of many little waterfalls. All of this surrounded by the beautiful Andes - a tranquil place to enjoy, relax and just “be”.
The villa itself is comfortable and tastefully furnished. The chef Sharme is marvellous! For an extra charge she will prepare dinners (and/or lunch) to suit your tastes or just let her surprise you with interesting flavours and fresh produce from Scared valley.
We also used the services of their very good local driver for day trips or transport to train for Machu Picchu.
The owner Gustavo was very helpful with advice, recommendations and he even insisted on driving my husband to pharmacist one evening when he heard he was ill.
We were extremely sad to leave even though our travels in peru were continuing.

Odyssey37...
“The most amazing home in Sacred Valley”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Words cannot describe the perfect vacation home that Gustavo has created at Cusco Villas. From the moment we passed through the gates, we knew that we were in a very special place. The grounds are filled with beautiful gardens, ponds and sitting areas highlighting the spectacular mountain views. The home itself brings nature indoors with natural stone showers and beautiful wood floors and ceilings with windows everywhere offering views at every turn. Sharme is absolutely amazing, providing anything and everything we could possibly need while we were there, from arranging our transportation to the many wonderful local sights that Cusco has to offer, to creating the most incredible meals we have ever experienced. Gustavo has thought of everything. This is by far the best vacation experience we have ever had! We would highly recommend this home to anyone considering visiting the Cusco area, and we truly hope to be back again!

Mark S
“Paradise in the Andes”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We called Cusco Villas "The Compound" because it has so much going going for it. A wonderful babbling stream and acreage with beautiful landscape and seating areas. It's nestled in the mountains right outside of Lamay. A perfect place to base out of to explore much of the Inca trail. I recommend that you purchase the park pass for 130 soles. It gets you into many of the ruins in the Cusco area.

Gustava is at your beckoning call 24/7. My wife and I came from the Galapagos islands and my luggage didn't make it. If it wasn't for Gus taking control of the situation I would have never gotten my luggage. There was also a strike for two days preventing people from getting to Machu Picchu. With Gus' help and our wonderful driver Lalo we were able to successfully get to the train without mishap.

The staff is wonderful. Sharma's cooking was superb. She cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner for us when we were at the compound. Lalo our driver for the week was always prompt and new how to get to everything we wanted to see and do. If we had a bit of extra time he would have great suggestions regarding something we should do.

I highly recommend Cusco Villas for a place to base out of and explore Peru.

Alejandro...
“Cusco Villas on my top 10 list in the world!”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I am a doctor who lives in Sao Paulo, Brazil and loves to travel around the world. As you can imagine I have attended plenty of medical conventions and being invited to amazing places in so many countries.
I rarely write a review on the places that I have stayed, but this is an exception, since I feel that I have to share my experience and help other travelers know about this place.
Just amazing! I have to agree with the overwhelming majority that have written here a review, this place is PARADISE.
I needed to rest and relax and was looking for peace, great food, excellent service, fun, luxury, etc. and found it all here at Cusco Villas.
I was picked up on time at the airport and taken to the property for a more than reasonable fare, I normally pay more than double of the price at home. Gustavo the owner welcomed me at the property....what a great guy! always ready to help you, available to you at all times... always with a smile! Right next with him I was welcomed by Sharme the chef and housekeeper of the property, she just makes you feel at home, right next to her was Boo Boo and Cindy (2 wonderful German Shepherds).
If you do not love these dogs, there must be something very wrong with you! They are so friendly they made me feel that I knew them all my life.
The food prepared by Sharme and Nestor was a party to my palate, I think I gained some weight and I love it! They prepared some Pisco Sours...mmm couldn't have enough.
Had a wonderful massage around the gardens, felt like a baby. Jumped in the Jaccuzi ....it even has a waterfall in it, bubbles coming from the bottom and jets on my back... while enjoying a Cusquenha beer, didn't want to get out! followed by a magnificent dinner....trout raised on the property with veggies from the crops next door, followed by a few wine drinks sitting in front of an amazing rock fireplace ....just heaven!
Slept like a baby every single night so quite and peaceful looking forward to get in the shower that is out of this world, imagine... waterfall in it! I just cannot describe it! Didn't know if I should first enjoy the steam room or the shower!
Sleeping and walking around the gardens was just what I needed.
Went to MachuPicchu and quite a few other places and had a great time!
For these and so many other reasons I have to give Cusco Villas a 5 star and if I could give them 10 stars... I would!

Your age range 25-34
JKlondon0...
London, United Kingdom
“Paradise - almost lost!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Cusco Villas marked the end of a fabulous and luxuriant tour of Peru and offered a welcome change from the pace of cities, hotels, flights and trains for our part of 4 adults.

We wanted this villa to be the highlight of our trip and indeed the property really does meet expectations and is as impressive in reality as it is the Pictures. Gustavo is incredibly helpful and responsive, and sharmen's cooking and management of the property is fantastic. An extra bonus was the amazing masseuse (Diana), who we all agreed was probably the best massage therapist any of us had ever encountered.

But.................!!!

So why have we not given 5 stars when it is our natural inclination to do so???

There were a number of small niggle points; quality of bedding, prices of drinks and taxis going up between information being sent 2 weeks prior and our arrival, $40 to fill a Luke warm jacuzzi with no jets, pick-up for 4 adults with international luggage in a single car etc - all of these we would have overlooked, however we could not forget the unfortunate and unexpected consequence of the on-site dogs. Nowhere prior to arrival had dogs ever been mentioned, however 2 alsatians were resident on-site at all times. One was young (Cindy) and very active, therefore barking and jumping up on you unless you specifically asked for her to be tied up. I do think it was unfair to have these dogs on-site without prior agreement. When we returned from Machu Picchu we were terrified to enter the property as they were running around late at night. The dogs activity stopped us using the beautiful gardens at night and then rudely awoke us most mornings at 5 - 6 am.

The above issues would generally result in a much lower score however I have taken Account of the significant positives highlighted in my introduction. If travellers are happy to accept the dogs and the related restrictions then I would recommend the property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Architecture
Liked least: Unexpected dogs
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: It was all so beautiful and comfortable!
Liked least: One of the dogs was a little overly rambunctious.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Bert51963
Los Angeles, California
“A relaxing, friendly, comfortable, beautiful place to stay!”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The owner, Gus, was a gracious host and Charme and Lallo helped make our stay "special".
My wife, Doreen, and our friends Mendy and Carl felt, as did I, that our Peruvian trip including Machu Picchu, the Hiram Bingham Train, Pisac, a visit to the salt mines and our stay Cusco Villas was one of the more unique travel experiences we have shared as friends. It was a combination of luxury and adventure. To wander out around the Sacred Valley all day, guided by Lallo, and then to come back to a world class gourmet meal prepared by Charme was special. The intermittent presence on the property of Gus and his wonderful stories and local knowledge was an add-on that shaped a very positive experience in Peru. We now consider all of them "friends". We highly recommend this property!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Gus and his staff
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing