Had a surprisingly good stay for 26usd for private double room per night.
- very helpful staff
- looked after our luggage whilst we were in machu picchu.
- clean and comfortable room
- excellent hot shower which was so great after machu picchu...
- super fast wifi.
- massive clean kitchen
- good laundry service..
- 20 min walk to the main square.
- poor breakfast of eggs and bread. We didn't enjoy the omelette. Good coffee though
- room was a bit cold but they gave us a heater which was great. Fine after this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tayta Wasi Cusco Hostel is only 6 blocks from the main square (10 min walk), the rooms are modern, comfortable, sunny, airy and with beautiful views of the city and mountains surrounding Cusco. All have private bathrooms and plenty of hot water 24 hours a day, with free Wi-fi, cable TV and heating. Breakfast based on homemade breads, most fruit, coffee, tea, teas, butter, jam and supplement offer cheese, fried eggs, milk, at the request of the host is served daily. We are at a strategic location close to attractions such as the train station to Machu Picchu, the terminal steps of minibuses to Ollantaytambo, a 25 minute walk to the bus station, a 10 minute drive from the airport. We have a large free-use kitchen and other common areas where you can meet other travelers. We provide information on all tourist trips in and out of the city (Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City tours, Maras Moray, South Valley, Inka Jungle, Salkantay, etc.). Completely free and without obligation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Tayta Wasi Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.