“A place for fun”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A place for fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

A got to say that I was looking for a place to have fun, first choice would have been the fallen angel but it close at 11pm, so I went around there was another discotheque right on the right side in a corner of the main plaza, but my instincts desists from me to go in, so went around to the other side of the plaza and to this place that I had been before, well This place its fun, lots of people and a decoration that has a lot of imagination , love this place specially if you like to dance, word of advise, it can be a bit too dark (tables have candles) so if you are going to be in the dance floor or else getting a drink take your values with you or don't leave alone.

Visited October 2012

San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best place to have fun in Cusco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

I enjoyed me and my mates having fun in this disco just some doors from the main square, good music, a lot of security, tried pisco sour here is one of the best around cusco.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank rachel s
Saint John, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Always a great time, excellent entertainment in Cusco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

By far my favorite bar in Cusco. Beautiful atmosphere, nice mix of locals and adventurers and many drinks to choose from. I've visited this establishment several times, and always left a happy camper. Walk into the building and check out the calendar of events at the bottom of the stairs, if you're in town when the Andean band Amaru Pumac Kuntur plays, definitely check them out.

Visited September 2011