“Proyecto Peru is great for language learning!”

Proyecto Peru Centre
Ranked #11 of 30 Classes & Workshops in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Proyecto Peru is a cultural experience with over 10 years of involvement alongside the community in Cusco, Peru. We believe in investing in Peru by sending responsible volunteers to already existing projects working to improve our educational and social systems. We offer volunteers a safe, fun, and meaningful exposure to the Peruvian culture by arranging personalized Spanish language instruction and host family accommodation in order to provide a completely immersive, intercultural experience. We strive to make Peru feel a bit more like home to everyone who walks through our doors.
Reviewed 30 March 2016

My husband and I studied with Proyecto Peru daily for 4 weeks. Our teachers were excellent and the entire staff there is wonderful. Activity nights were a blast and staff will help you book sightseeing trips as well.

Date of experience: August 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Dear Tracie,

Gracias por todo tambien.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"grammar"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I took individual spanish lessons for 4 hours a week for 5 weeks & found them very effective. My teacher Paula was very good. The weekly social events are great fun & everyone is friendly. Classes are good value for money.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Carole15372
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Carole,

Thank you for choosing Proyecto Peru. We are always committed in giving our students the best possible experience. We really appreciate your participation in our classes and our free events. We really enjoyed your company.

Goodluck on your travels and feel free to stop by our office if you ever visit Cusco again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2016

This is my third Latin American language school. The instruction materials were far superior than the other two. My teacher Silvana was much better supported. The did a placement test and when I came in she had created a perfect two week lesson plan for me. Additional activities gave the opportunity to meet other students.

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Quakertraveler

Hello,

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I took around 30 hours of private lessons with Proyecto Peru last month. My teacher Lydha was great - very patient, helpful and funny!

In addition, all the staff were very friendly, and there were great weekly activities for socializing with other students and volunteers.
The atomsphere was really nice and I would love to come back and do a volunteering project when I get the opportunity!
Thanks for making my time in Cusco better :)

Date of experience: October 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear Guy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We are also glad that you had a great time with your Spanish teacher Lydha. She was happy to have you as her student. Please let us know if you ever decide to do volunteering work with us. We would love to have you again.

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien.

Proyecto Peru Staff

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2015

I had a great time studying spanish and volunteering with Proyecto Peru. The family I stayed with were absolutely beautiful and I will miss them. The staff were friendly and helpful. When I did have a small problem with my classes they were quick to help me resolve it. The social activities were great and I made lots of friends. Would definitely recommend proyecto peru. Gracias por todo

Date of experience: October 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Symon,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We are also glad that you had a great time with your host family. We pick the best family to give the best experience for our students. Please feel free to stop by our office whenever you decide to visit Cusco again.

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien.

Proyecto Peru Staff