“Proyecto Peru is great for language learning!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Proyecto Peru Spanish School - Spanish 1 Day Class

Proyecto Peru Spanish School - Spanish 1 Day Class
More attraction details
Owner description: Proyecto Peru offers a variety of Spanish courses in our accredited school located conveniently in the historic center of Cusco. Our Spanish courses start every Monday, year-round. We offer, beginner, intermediate, advanced, group and individual courses. Intensive programs are avaiable at all levels of Spanish. We keep our group courses small at a maximum of 4 students, Our teachers are highly qualified, use an interactive method of teaching, and will facilitate learning in the classroom and around the city. Most of all, our Spanish classes will give you a glimpse into the Peruvian culture and are essential for having a successful experience abroad. . ** We invite all our Spanish students to take part in our free weekly activities. Events can include a welcome dinner, salsa classes, movie nights or cooking classes. This is a great way to get to know other students and immerse yourself in the Cusco community. Highlights - Proyecto Peru is an accredited Spanish school with a welcoming staff! - We offer small group courses (max 4 students) that prioritize Spanish conversation from day one! - We offer competitive course and package prices! - For volunteers or interns with a health focus we offer a medical Spanish course and package. - FREE weekly activities for Spanish students including salsa lessons, pisco sour nights, and cooking classes. Review this Program
Reading, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Proyecto Peru is great for language learning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2016

My husband and I studied with Proyecto Peru daily for 4 weeks. Our teachers were excellent and the entire staff there is wonderful. Activity nights were a blast and staff will help you book sightseeing trips as well.

Visited August 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Spanish School - Spanish 1 Day Class, responded to this review, 1 April 2016
Dear Tracie,

Gracias por todo tambien.

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very pleased with my lessons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I took individual spanish lessons for 4 hours a week for 5 weeks & found them very effective. My teacher Paula was very good. The weekly social events are great fun & everyone is friendly. Classes are good value for money.

Visited March 2016
1 Thank Carole15372
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Spanish School - Spanish 1 Day Class, responded to this review, 31 March 2016
Dear Carole,

Thank you for choosing Proyecto Peru. We are always committed in giving our students the best possible experience. We really appreciate your participation in our classes and our free events. We really enjoyed your company.

Goodluck on your travels and feel free to stop by our office if you ever visit Cusco again.

Kind Regards,

Burnsville, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent instruction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2016

This is my third Latin American language school. The instruction materials were far superior than the other two. My teacher Silvana was much better supported. The did a placement test and when I came in she had created a perfect two week lesson plan for me. Additional activities gave the opportunity to meet other students.

Visited January 2016
2 Thank Quakertraveler
Hello,

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien

Kind Regards,

“Excellent spanish lessons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I took around 30 hours of private lessons with Proyecto Peru last month. My teacher Lydha was great - very patient, helpful and funny!

In addition, all the staff were very friendly, and there were great weekly activities for socializing with other students and volunteers.
The atomsphere was really nice and I would love to come back and do a volunteering project when I get the opportunity!
Thanks for making my time in Cusco better :)

Visited October 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Spanish School - Spanish 1 Day Class, responded to this review, 20 November 2015
Dear Guy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We are also glad that you had a great time with your Spanish teacher Lydha. She was happy to have you as her student. Please let us know if you ever decide to do volunteering work with us. We would love to have you again.

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien.

Proyecto Peru Staff
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I had a great time studying spanish and volunteering with Proyecto Peru. The family I stayed with were absolutely beautiful and I will miss them. The staff were friendly and helpful. When I did have a small problem with my classes they were quick to help me resolve it. The social activities were great and I made lots of friends. Would definitely recommend proyecto peru. Gracias por todo

Visited October 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Spanish School - Spanish 1 Day Class, responded to this review, 26 October 2015
Dear Symon,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We are also glad that you had a great time with your host family. We pick the best family to give the best experience for our students. Please feel free to stop by our office whenever you decide to visit Cusco again.

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien.

Proyecto Peru Staff