Don't expect 5 star hotels in Cusco! Casa Andina is one of the best choices in town, very good as a base for Incan explorations. Brakfast is good though not a wide selection of food. Overall hotel the hotel is comfy and in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco