We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in November 2013. It is well located just away from the main square, convenient for restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. The staff were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the walls are very thin and we were woken at 5am onwards every morning by people getting up, wheeling their luggage along corridors and cleaners hoovering and dragging bags of laundry around. Very unfortunate as otherwise it would have been very nice, but this really was a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco