And some times that's good, sometimes not. We stayed there going to and coming from Machu Picchu. Our first room was on the first floor on the main street, but the windows were fairly soundproof. Clean, decent shower. The second stay was inside off an open courtyard and we thought we scored, except for the shower window that didn't seal at all, remember at 11,000 ft. it gets a bit nippy at night and for a morning shower. Breakfast was buffet and standard fair. Staff was friendly, helpful. Clean and convienently located to the main square. A place I really wanted to like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco