“Service beyond compare”

Ranked #6 of 164 Hotels in Cusco
Cleveland, Ohio
“Service beyond compare”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had a party of nine people, and they were more than pleased to cater to all of our travel, food, and tourism needs. They will drop you off in town whenever you need to along with all airport and bus transfers. If you need a sandwich or a drink they'll get one for you. We had our own floor (5 rooms/floor, 3 floors). This is a quiet, safe residential setting. There's a good reason their tip jar is overflowing, they are great people.

1 Thank LeoBeraCai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Nirit
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We visited Cusco while traveling Peru to meet our son...the hotel is located outside the city but has free shuttle to/from the city center. we felt like at home with special care while we were sick...everything was great. only one bad thing - don't use the laundry service if you expect a good smell :(

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank IO2211
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have literally nothing bad to say about this hotel. Good Wifi, free transport to and from downtown Cuzco, Airport shuttle, excellent hand-made breakfasts, comfortable, well-kept rooms, reasonable rates. On top of this, the service is spectacular! They helped us order local takeout, opened up the dining area so we could eat it there, made restaurant recommendations, and to top it off, since we were already taking 4 rooms, they gave us the extra room on the floor for free so that we could have the communal area to ourselves. These guys went the extra mile and made our trip to Cuzco all that much more amazing!

Room Tip: All rooms have access to the roof and the hotel is in a quiet neighborhood. I don't think there...
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed here last week with my best friend on our way to Machu Picchu and we absolutely loved it!
They pick you up from the airport and drop you off when you need to leave. They will also pick you up and drop you off in the town center since they're a little far away - ALL FOR FREE. We even had a nice trip with our driver to Pizac to go to the market.
The breakfast is fantastic and so filling! I felt like a king.
They will store your bags when you go to Machu Picchu.
Our room was lovely, clean, and had a nice view.
The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that you have the best stay there, and I couldn't even begin to explain how taken care of I felt. I wish I got this kind of service back here in the states...

I would stay here a million times over.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel was perfect! It felt like going home everytime I returned to my room. The staff is nice and polite and serve you tea up on arrival. The room was clean, alot of space and a comfortable bed(and a heater in the room as well). The staff helped me alot, drove me into the towncentre and picked me everyday, for free! Very pleased! And it is wifi all over the hotel, even in the rooms (and the wifi actually works). I will stay here again when going to Cusco.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my very brief stay here. Our room was clean and comfortable, but the highlight was the service. When we arrived, the receptionist literally mapped out good restaurants and key attractions in cusco. They have a car service that takes you to the airport, train station, or center of town for free--we always tipped several soles since they were always prompt!

When we exhaustedly returned from our Machu Picchu and inca trail excursion, the receptionist graciously helped us arrange pizza and wine for delivery, and personally brought everything (including wine glasses and a bottle opener) up, saving our weary legs the extra journey downstairs.

I would say that the only thing to watch out for is that the hot water gets REALLY HOT for a second when a nearby room flushes the toilet. Otherwise, great all around. If I return, I'll definitely stay there again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The Hotel provided everything necessary to relax, sleep well, and tackle everything one would want in Cusco.

We came prepared with our Macchu Pichu day fully booked but wanted to see the Sacred Valley sites before we did that - they arranged that for us.
On short notice we wanted to go to the animal sanctuary + Pisac - they arranged that for us.

The rooms were big enough, comfortable, and quiet. Being outside of town, they brought us into the city square whenever we wanted.

The workers and managers are very personable and kind and open about the best things in Peru.

I highly recommend this spot for anyone staying in Cusco.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends