“Brilliant Tour Guide of Cuzco & Machu Pichu”

Peru Eco Adventures and Cultural Trips
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialize in Eco adventures tours in Cusco and Machu picchu. We are tour operators in Cusco tours. We operate tours and adventures in trekking, hiking, rafting, Manu jungle trips and Machu picchu Inca trails. As well traditional and historical tours and multisport adventures combining rafting, trekking, hiking, mountain bike. We practice Social Responsible and Sustainable Tourism with ecological trips.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were recently on a Tour including Machu Pichu where our guide was Alvaro Sabogal.

Not only did Al look after our small group brilliantly his depth of knowledge and clear experience was amazing.

Throughout our time he looked after us brilliantly with excellent customer service ensuring our needs were met, which was of paramount importance to him.

We have no hesitation in recommending Al in all his ventures.

1  Thank P W
in 17 reviews
"team"
"sites"

Reviewed 2 March 2014

A couple years ago, my wife and I went with Alvaro from Cusco to Machu Pichu. It was a great trip and Alvaro did a wonderful job guiding us and coordinating everything. The best part was he timed it so that we arrived at the top entrance to Machu Pichu right as they were closing and so we got wonderful views of the site empty from other tourists. The next morning we went back to see it all again up close.

I'd highly recommend him and hope to take another trip again in the future.

1  Thank Sean G
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I had the most amazing trip to Peru October 2011. I wasn't sure what to expect but I must say it was way more then I expected. Alvaro was our guide and he took such amazing care of us. He put in so much time and was so accommodating. We stayed in Lima for 3 days and toured the are with a driver Alvaro had arranged. Then, off to Cuzco where we were greeted at the airport by Alvaro and his driver. We acclimated by doing some hiking and sight seeing around Cuzco and then off to the Inca Trail for a 5 day hike to Machu Picchu. Our guide Alvar and his crew facilitated an incredible trip up the Andes into the cloud forest and into the most beautiful country on earth. It wasn't easy but they made the trip comfortable and educational, and safe. If you have a chance to go with Alvaro and his crew---do it. Mary Lukes

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Not too long ago I was exploring the highlands of Peru, and being a white water rafting fan, I had to take a trip. I was lucky enough to end up with Alvaro as my guide, and had a fabulous time running the Class III Apurimac River, one of the sources of the Amazon. Alvaro's passion for his profession is obvious the whole way, and he's a master of information on Peru's natural and human history. Request him if you can!