Great experience in Cusco. Just like all Casa Andinas, everything was very comfortable and clean. Complaints would be that our room was next to the stairs so it was very loud as people went up and down to the lobby. Service was impeccable and location ideal, away from major tourist areas (within walking distance) and so close to San Blas square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco