I stayed here for three nights in the suite on the fifth floor. It is cozy and rustic with lots of windows. The views of the surrounding mountains were good day or night. The staff was very helpful and always friendly and knowledgeable. It was a little close to the local neighbours though and the hot water took a long time getting up there, but once it did things were fine. It is within a short walk from all the important sites in Cusco, but keep your eyes open when walking down the street, it is very narrow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco