I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It is very close to many shops, restaurants, pharmacies, etc., as well as the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral. The breakfast buffet was really nice, and the lobby was always stocked with supplies to make coca tea to combat altitude sickness. I would recommend this hotel highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco