This is a wonderful hotel in the picturesque San Blas area of Cusco. Not only are the rooms comfortable (great beds), modern, and stylish with lovely Andean touches, but the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They were always ready to carry a bag or provide directions. They set up an excellent tour of the city for us with transportation to and from the hotel. Breakfast runs from 5-10 to accomodate all schedules. The morning we had to eat at 5 to make our train to Machu Picchu, we were shocked to find the dining room filled with fellow explorers. Finally, while a short trek gets you to the Plaza de Armas, the hotel allows you to explore easily the arty San Blas area, and it's only a block away from the delicious and atmospheric Pacha Papa restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco