Cusco, Peru is magical! We visited Cusco for 2 nights before we headed to Machu Picchu for the 100 year celebration. We stayed in all of Casa Andina hotels while in Peru (except Machu Picchu) and had a wonderful experience. Their hotel in Cusco is a colonial style building with a large open courtyard in the center enclosed with glass. From the moment you check in, the service is impeccable. You are greeted in the lobby and immideately proceed to the lounge with a nice fireplace and a cup of Coca tea while you sign in. The concierge and staff was so very helpful & courteous with restaurant reservations, driving destination, luggage assistance and storage, taxi services, etc...You name it. The suite room was very large and comfortable. All of the hotels provide a very delicious welcome dessert plate and handmade artesanal soap and toiletries. Recommend not only this hotel, but the entire Casa Andina chain! The location was perfect only a few blocks from the main plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection