My wife and I had two stays here one of two nights and a onenighter in March 2012. It is low rise and the rooms are based around 3/4 courtyards. Both our rooms were spacious, nice large comfortable bed and good clean bathrooms. Both our rooms were very quiet, particularily considering the city centre location. Breakfast is buffet style with the option of eggs made to order. There is a restaurant which we used once for a quick snack and was perfectly ok. Staff are very helpful. Free wifi. The hotel is about 5-10 minutes stroll to Cusco's main square. Happy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection