Casa Andina Premium Cusco
US$55
  • Restaurant
US$710
2,231 results
All reviewsprivate collectionmachu picchujuan carlosthe main squarethe hotel staffbeautiful hotelcoca teasacred valleyhotel restaurantbreakfast buffetpublic areasfew blockstour groupthree nightswithin easy walking distancebottled waterloved this hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Having stayed in a few of the private collection hotels, they all have something in common - over priced for what they are.

We paid $250 per night for what in many places around the world would have gone for sub $150. In fact for the price paid i thought I was in NYC or Paris.

The room is basic and has an old feeling. The check in was slow and the staff a little less than friendly.

We purposely stayed away from the restaurant given our experiences with other private collection hotels.

If you are visiting Cusco - check around before settling on a private collection hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Solodepaso
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This hotel has the best combination of location, great staff, excellent food, beautiful premises, and affordable prices. Talk about getting your money's value. The lobby and other social areas are decorated with impressive flower arragements and colonial artifacts which make the place very cozy and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable.
When I return to Cusco someday (I'm sure I will), I will no doubt return to Casa Andina Private Collection.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank chinamita
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Absolutely beautiful hotel. Huge spacious rooms. Lovely courtyard. Best breakfast we had in Peru. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mr_legs
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel in a two-bed, ground-floor room. It opened onto to lovely courtyard. It was very clean & quiet with nice linens. The breakfasts (buffet-type) & dinners were very good. Check-in was great, waited for key, etc seated in front of a beautiful, huge fireplace with a roaring fire! Oxygen was provided at bedtime (we used 20 min. each). The staff were polite & friendly. It is within easy walking distance of the monastery & many other sights. I only drank BOTTLED water & also used this for teeth brushing. I didn't eat or order any drinks with ice. I didn't have any gastric problems during or after my Peru trip & neither did anyone in my group. I would definitely go back to this hotel & recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank bax1977
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here while on our honeymoon in early January and while I must admit the hotel was very good (rooms were big, luxurious and clean), our stay was tarnished due to a very bad experience. The hotel rooms and location are excellant, however I just feel that I can't recommend this hotel to anyone.

While staying in the hotel, we did the 4 day Inca Trek tour. For this, we had to check out of the hotel and leave our big luggage in the hotel storage room for the 4 days. Upon returning to the hotel and collecting our bags, we discovered that some items had been stolen from 1 of our bags during this period. Needless to say the hotel could not do anything for us. One of the concierge did accompany us to the Police Station and help us to submit our report. Apart from this they were not helpful. The hotel luggage room is only accessible to a few members of staff. No guests or members of the public are supposed to have access to this room. Yet somebody did steal items from our bags.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank aido_b
CasaAndina_GR, Propietario at Casa Andina Premium Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment. We are truly sorry for your overall perception about the service received. We provide storage facilities for our guests and it is our responsibility to provide a safe environment. Because of this, we take any comment of this kind very seriously and a complete investigation is made. Since we receive pieces of luggage without checking its content, we encourage our guests to report their valuable items to be left on the front desk safe. Please be sure that we have taken great importance on this investigation and that we are sorry for not being able to close this incident as you expected.
Kind regards,