Two stays: one terrible and one OK.
I stayed there for two periods. The first was terrible. The second, 'OK'.
The worse during all stays was the lack of pressure in the showers (very important a hot shower, since the air is really dry). The manager recognized the complaint and ask sorry for the problem in the infrastructure. Apparently it is a very old hotel.
If it was a 3 stars hotel, it would be considered a kind of classic luxury or even a bit flamboyant. But for a 4 stars hotel, it is only 'chic' (but it is need to point that the location is excellent).
The staff is awesome, but they became lost when a problem is detected.
The most important: never take a 1st floor/basement room. Lots of people passing through, often with lots of luggage. Very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection