My husband and I stayed at the Casa Andina Private Collection in Cusco for 3 nights for our honeymoon. We were in Lima for 4 days prior to that, but compared to where we stayed there, Casa Andina WAS EXCELLENT!!! The staff was super friendly. Almost every staff member spoke english, and the moment we stepped in, they offered us tea and prepared the paperwork for us without while we relaxed in their lounge.
The hotel is only 3 miles from the airport, and it is in walking distance to the plaza de armas. Breakfast buffet is included, along with 2 free bottles of water in our room every day. That was KEY since you HAVE to drink bottled or boiled water in Peru. The concierge was extremely polite and helpful in whatever we needed. There are multiple outdoor courtyards making you feel like you´re staying in a villa despite being right smack in the middle of a busy city.
We had dinner there once which considering it was hotel food, was still far better than most places we ate in the city of Cusco and Lima. The alpaca steak was delicious. We also tried their tapas wine special one night. You get 3 glasses of wine and all you can eat tapas for only $45 soles/person. We were even upgraded to a suite without us knowing. Maybe they remembered us saying it was our honeymoon?
Everyone was so friendly and so accommodating, that if we were to visit again we would definitely stay in this beautiful hotel. For only $138/night during peak season, you can`t beat that. check in time 12:00pm and check out 10:00am. Breakfast 5am -10am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection