No fans in the bathrooms, instead you have to open this tiny window which brings in all the noise from other rooms. Bathtub was quite slippery, so be careful getting in and out. Very noisy at night as people's voices carry in the centrum and keep you awake. Walls are very thin so you hear everything from the rooms on either side of yours. Rug definitely needed cleaning. Breakfast was basic, but probably the worst that we encountered while on tour. The restaurant for dinner was okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection