Casa Andina (private collection - there are 2 others) is well located for exploring Cusco. The hotel has a courtyard in the middle, and our room looked out at that space, which is used for dining and general relaxing/hanging out. There is also a lounge with a fireplace - along with coca tea and leaves. The bar is attached to the lounge, so you can have a drink by the fire. In fact you can order dinner at the bar or in the restaurant and eat in the lounge, in the courtyard - The bartender said "You can eat wherever you want. You can go eat outside."
The restaurant had great food. SA Luxury Tours booked us into this hotel - and also arranged for our fantastic tour guides. Our tour group was - us. Just two. Our room had a little cosy table and chairs in the entry area, so we could have eaten there if we had wanted to. Very important: the hotel had the two things we wanted most: HEAT and hot water. Heat is not a given in Peru. Notes from a family member about her trip had complained about hotels where she stayed which lacked these amenities, so we made sure to ask for them! Casa Andina is a short walk to the traditional market. There are several restaurants within a block of the hotel and on the same block. This was one of our two favorite hotels in Peru. I left thank you notes for our cleaner, for the restaurant staff and for the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection