Loved the location of this hotel, with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. The grounds are beautifully maintained with lovely flowers everywhere and nice spaces to sit outdoors and relax. Room was very nice and clean. Food was delicious. The front desk arranged for a taxi for us to take us into the town of Urumbamba for the evening and the driver agreed to meet us later for pick up, which as it turned out was a closed restaurant, however he was there at the agreed time! The hotel stored our bags for our 2 day trip to Machu Picchu. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Sacred Valley for several days because of its central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection