Casa Andina Private Collection is a wonderful hotel centrally located just a few blocks from Plaza de Armas and Cusco's main sites. The staff is friendly and helpful. There's always a smile and that personal touch that makes you feel at home. Upon arival in Cusco, we went straight to the Casa Andina booth located right next to baggage claim and they cordially greeted us, offered us tea and escorted us to the comfortable mini bus that took us to the hotel.
The Breakfast is wonderful with plenty of options. There is adequate wifi throughout the hotel. This used to be a colonial house from the early 1800s that was beautifully transformed into a hotel. Lobby and seating areas are beautifully decorated in Cusco colonial style. The courtyards are gorgeous. We enjoyed srecommendatione and relaxing while sipping our coca tea (which, by the way,is available 24 hs and is THE BEST for helping you get acclimated to the high altitude). The restaurant (Alma Viva) is excellent. Expect, of course, higher prices than other restaurants nearby as it's usually the case with restaurants located inside a hotel. However, you will find that prices in Cusco are, for the most part and for American standards for example, very reasonable. The rooms are spacious and beds are very comfortable. Our stay was divided in two parts for we stayed one night in Aguas Calientes. We got a room overlooking one of the courtyards: very nice! My recommendation is: get there in the morning and take the rest of the day to acclimate. Rest, eat light foods, drink plenty of fluids (and coca tea, of course) and mild physical activity later in the day so you are ready to go the next day. Would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection