We stayed at this hotel twice for a night each during our trip to Peru. The front desk staff is efficient and friendly. They have a lounge where there is plenty of coco tea to help with the altitude. Cups and sugar in in the drawer underneath (this was not obvious). The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. The design of the hotel is rooms around an interior courtyard. The hotel was quiet, and noise was not an issue. Unusual though that neither of our rooms had exterior windows. The window looked out to the hall, which was visually open to the courtyard. Not bad, just different. The only negative thing I could say is that the wi-fi was spotty. Sometimes it would work, sometimes not. Sometimes if you went to the bar it'd be fine. Breakfast was a feast! Tons of great food, and made to order omelets. A hotel that is well worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection