We spent 4 nights here in a large suite, on the 2nd floor. The room was very comfortable, but traffic noise and phsical rumbling of the room was noticable. It didn't bother us a bit, but light sleepers, be ware.
The staff were very friendly and helpul. Breakfast was a large buffet with cooked to order eggs (pretty much standard accross Peru hotels). The Wifi signal was weak in our room but it worked pretty well in the comon areas.
The hotel is located next to Plaza Limacpampa which is about a 10 minute walk from Plaza di Armas, It didn't feel inconvenient at all and it's closer to the airport for when you're getting in and out of town.
All in all, we were happy here. It's a fine hotel at a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection