This hotel is perfectly located in Cusco. Just one block from the Qorikancha and most of the attractions between 2 to 5 blocks away.
The hotel is a historical building with very nice decoration and several patios. Perfectly decorated and with great ambience. Service was great. Breakfast and food in general was very good and abundantly.
Just as my review of the Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa, my only complaint is the room. While the main areas of the hotel looks like a luxury 5 star or a boutique hotel, the rooms are small and very simple and more like a 4 star hotel. In fact the rooms seem to be out of place. However they are very clean and everything needed.
Wonderful service offered by all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection