We have just returned from a 2 week trip through Peru. We stayed in Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco for 2 nights. We had 2 rooms next to each other which were a very nice size and very comfortable with a good heater. This hotel is located very near the Plaza de Armas so is very convenient for sightseeing. We had breakfast each morning in the hotel and the food was excellent. We needed an early transfer from the hotel to the train station to take the train to Puno and the hotel made arrangements to take us in the hotel van. We also used the laundry service & it was cleaned & returned on time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Cusco.
We also stayed in Casa Andina Private Collection in Puno and Arequipa. All of these properties are great. CAPC in Arequipa is probably the nicest of the 3 hotels that we stayed in.
This was our itinerary:
Morning flight into Cusco – met by private English speaking guide/driver for day to see Awanacancha and Pisac. Stayed Kuchi Rumi in Urubamba.
Private English speaking guide/driver for day to see Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray, Maras, salt mines. Stayed Kuchi Rumi in Urubamba.
Took morning PeruRail train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu. Met English speaking guide at Machu Picchu for full day tour. Stayed Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge.
Took afternoon PeruRail train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo. Driver took us on to Cusco. Stayed Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco.
Private English speaking guide/driver for day to see ruins around Cusco and Cusco sights. Stayed Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco.
Took PeruRail Andean Express Train from Cusco to Puno. Stayed Casa Andina Private Collection Puno.
Full day tour by fast boat of Uros and Taquile Islands. Stayed Casa Andina Private Collection Puno.
Private English speaking guide/driver took us from Puno to Chivay for lunch and then on to Colca Lodge. Stayed Colca Lodge.
Guide/driver took us to Cruz de la Condor to view flight of condors and to visit small villages in the canyon. Free afternoon at Colca Lodge. Stayed Colca Lodge.
Guide/driver took us to Arequipa. Afternoon visit to “Juanita” museum and Santa Catalina Convent. Stayed Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa.
Flew LAN from Arequipa to Puerto Maldonado. Stayed Lake Sandoval Lodge for 4 day/3 night program in Amazon jungle lodge.
Flew LAN from Puerto Maldonado to Lima and then home to USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection