Great location, nice hotel BUT:
All the rooms, beside one are looking to the hotel yard and they cover the terrace with glass so basically you don't have a window! It is impossible to have fresh air in the room and it could get quite annoying because anyhow you don't have enough air in cuzco but the hotel room is stuffy and hot.
The room that is overlooking the street is perfect and I recommend it!
The restaurant in the hotel is not the best. We have tried same dishes in other Casa Andinas and they were far better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection