“Quasy trails”

and up
Lares Trek to Machu Picchu Including Hot Springs
Ranked #5 of 440 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Experienced adventure trekking company that offers unique experience to little known wilderness place. We will work with you to create the trip of a lifetime experience in Peru. Tour Operator.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift
Sao Paulo, SP
“Quasy trails”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Me and 2 other friends did this trail... and it was amazing!!! the guide explained about some of the rituals the Incas used to do while doing the trail and we had some incredible views.
I think one of the most unforgetable moments was when we had just finished going up a very steep hill and the guide asked us to close our eyes... he guided us and when he asked to open our eyes we had an amazing view of the Andes... this trail might not be the most popular one, but is full of surprises and stories!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Danila B
SaulAlvarezMontalvo, Owner at SAM Travel Peru, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Hello!

Many thanks for taking your time for rating us on Trip Advisor, We really appreciate it.

I am answering this great reviews in order to clarify the name of the trek that they have done with us: Inca Quarry Trail to Machu Picchu.

Thanks again for you honest review.

Att: Saul Alvarez

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The thing that sets SAM travel Peru apart from the others was the incredibly personal service and wealth of knowledge. Having toured Maccu Piccu once before and leaving disappointed I was conscious to make the best choice possible for a tour company.
We were given a private three day, two night treck through the Peruvian highlands on the Lares Treck which was fabulous. The altitude made hiking difficult but our guide worked at our pace, feeding us information with every break needed.
We were given much needed walking poles, sleeping bags and thermal blankets along with being fed three substantial meals per day.
The highlight was Saul's (the owner) wealth of knowledge and passion for Maccu Piccu. 100% recommend!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank imogenandphil
Houston, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Above and beyond service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I did a one-day paragliding tour. Saul, our guide turned out to also be the owner. He is quite the businessman, answering emails quickly and thinking of new ventures (opening a hostel, etc).

On the day of the tour, one of my friends got sick paragliding. Saul did not rush us at all and took great care of her. On the way back to cusco, he knew we wanted to try guinea pig and found an authentic place for us to eat at (we were the only foreigners). He shared very interesting and useful information, always offering to show us more places, which were not originally offered on the tour.

My friends and I experienced some of the best service in Peru with Saul, and I would highly recommend his company because he is so pleasant and easy to work with.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Cybil Z
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Salkantay Trek via Llactapata is something special”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

So far only 2 companies offer the Salkantay Trek via Llactapata and SAM Travel is one of these. My experience with them was great. The good support and organization, the correct and friendly treatment were essential to have a life-time experience and fully enjoy this awesome trail to Machu Picchu. I am sure that if it were not for the Lllactapata night, I would not have felt it so special.
Many thanks to Saul, the owner and our guide on this occasion!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Ferhat R
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Trip Thanks to SAM Travel!!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had the most amazing time in Peru with SAM Travel! Our guide Saul was incredibly knowledgeable about the history, floral, fauna, geology, etc of every place that we went all with a great sense of humor. It was easy to communicate over email in customizing the trip. And once arriving to Cusco, SAM had all the details taken care of from the travel, accommodations, and tickets. What we really liked about SAM Travel was that every day-trip that we made had flexibility to stay longer in a certain destination or to even stop at a place of interest and/or scenic place. Besides Machu Picchu, the day hike to Sun Gate is highly recommended for those that do not have a lot of time in Peru and the stop at the Salt Flats cannot be missed, to name a few of the several tours in our customized package that we did with SAM Travel.
Before the trip, my mother and I did lots of research on different tour guides for our first trip to Peru and could not have been more happy in choosing SAM Travel! I would recommend SAM Travel to anyone going to the beautiful Peru!!

Visited March 2014