Hotel Casablanca Cusco
US$134
US$490
US$456
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbudget hotelhot water for teamachu picchurooms are nicetourheateraltitudethermos
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We received a very warm welcome here. While we were filing in registration forms, the heating was turned on in our room, and a pot of coco tea was left for us. The room was small, but comfortable, with lots of storage space, a good warm shower, and a good breakfast. Staff were super friendly, arranged a taxi for us to Peroy station, and allowed us to leave large bags in storage while we visited Machu Picchu.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Clean, friendly, helpful folks. The rooms are basic, but it is a good price. They are well-located - it is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the Plaza de Armas. Lots of room in the lobby/ dining room area, a good place to go if the room seems small.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill743
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Rocio and the entire Hotel Casablanca family are amazing! From the minute they pick you up at the airport you feel like part of the family. The hotel is in a perfect location right in the center of historical cusco. The care that they put into the hotel and their service is fantastic. It's super super clean. I wouldn't even hesitate......just book it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jalcsanchez
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I two days at the Casablanca hotel in Cusco. Our taxi driver was waiting for us when we got off the plane from Lima. He held a placard with my name in large letters, making identification simple. This free service was prompt and friendly coming and going. When we arrived at the hotel hot coca tea was waiting for us to help with altitude sickness. Even with the tea we still suffered from severe headaches. I would recommend a four hour nap after arrival. We purchased pills at a drug store. There were no instructions on the outside of the box. When I opened the box and read the information provided inside, I learned that I couldn't take them because of high blood pressure and diabetes. Our hotel room was clean and comfortable with king size bed and a nice bathroom. Breakfast was also very good. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and English was spoken. The price was very affordable. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doodles45
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My daughter & I stayed for over a week. From the prompt friendly airport pickup to helping nurse me back from altitude sickness, the entire staff was excellent. The location suited us perfectly: not too far from the 'tourist' area of Plaza de Armas but more in the local district and very close to the San Pedro market - with its excellent fresh fruit smoothies.

They also took great care of our belongings while we trekked to Machu Picchu and provided accurate information regarding catching the local collectivos (buses) to various areas of the Sacred Valley. The fact that the hotel is locally owned and operated was important to us too.
Finally, I left a watch there (unknown to me) and they contacted me and arranged for it to be returned.
They are wonderful people and we truly appreciated getting to know them.
Karen