“Trip to Humantay”

and up
Full Day Trip to Machupicchu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our company provides services and products of the highest quality in the business of tourism and adventure. We also offer the classic, or traditional, tours at the imperial city of Cusco, especially in the area of Maras (site of Salineras and Moray, 2 popular Incan ruins). We are from this region of Cuzco, and credited as the most experienced and knowledgeable.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today we went to Humantay with your company. Hilton and the driver which I don’t remember the name where the best and most attentive people ever! They picked us up on time, breakfast and lunch where amazing. Even though the restaurant was outdoors, the food kept hot. At Humantay Hilton left no one behind, he was always the last going up and down to keep an eye on all of us. He let us go at our own pace. Even the driver joined us going to the lake. In the morning I actually felt sick and returned by myself to the van, thinking I would not be able to get to the lake. The driver attended me and then he decided to go up the hill with me. If you’re planning on going here, I highly recommend this company. Excellent.

All reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great time highlight of my trip to Peru. Road trip into the hills. Then a trek to the lake...walking sticks supplied. A perfect day with a beautiful lake..who could ask for more.....

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 11 June 2018