“Interesting”
Review of Quistacocha Zoo

Quistacocha Zoo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Was in Iquitos with church group and we had extra time before our flight back to Lima. Took a caravan of moto taxis to the zoo. Amazing wildlife, and plants, nice lake and excellent folklore stories about the area. Got to see the pink dolphin up close. Highlight of the zoo for me.

All reviews
"landscape"
"grubs"
"capybara"

Reviewed 24 March 2014

It is not my thing to have animals in captivity. but i must admit that it is in some way the opportunity to see some species that normally are clever enough to keep there distance from us humans.
Interesting the walking trees... you can see how they move with time.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

we spent a nice day of family in Quistococha zoo, we saw all types of animals that live in the jungle, in additional with the climate, the artificial beatch and the lake were magnificent, we swam and enjoyed the fresh water of the lake.
we finally finished the day eating the cuisine of the jungle in a tipycal restaurant.
is for this reasons that i recommend to visit the zoo of Quistococha in Iquitos Peru.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I went with my girlfriend to the zoo and it was quite a nice afternoon. We took a moto taxi from where we were staying in Iquitos to the zoo which took about 40 minutes, it was fun. There is a nice beach at the zoo with a big lake which is warm and nice to swim in. There are also some beautiful gardens to walk around. I think we saw as many animals outside of cages than we did inside, i'm not sure which ones were wild and which had escaped? all in all a good time.