This is a lovely calm oasis on the edge of the mad noisy city of Iquitos. Very friendly and attentive staff and owner, made us feel welcome and satisfied every request quickly and efficiently. Excellent food at the hotel at good prices and breakfasts to big to finish. Probably the best hotel pool in Iquitos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LA CASA FITZCARRALDO, birthplace of the Werner Herzog films Fitzcarraldo & Aguirre, offers an unique and unrivaled housing and jungle oasis Whether you are coming to Iquitos for volunteer work, a jungle adventure, a medicinal Ayahuasca quest or just to get away from it all, we offer like-at-home accommodation , including the naturally cooled swimming pool without chlorine, thanks to ECOsmarte, the most advanced pool water treatment technology on the planet . If you are already in Iquitos, we are open from nine to six daily. Come enjoy our great food, drinks, & lounge about, even in our impressive four-level treehouse with panoramic views and great sunsets. A dense and diverse arrangement of indigenous plants and plenty of orchids highlight the property. Birdwatchers are often impressed with the species they come across, especially up top our tree house. At night you can hear our jungle chorus, unlike any hotel in Iquitos-Peru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Casa Fitzcarraldo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Fitzcarraldo Hotel Iquitos
- La Casa Fitzcarraldo Iquitos