“very modern place in miraflores”
Review of qp Hotels Lima

qp Hotels Lima
Ranked #103 of 229 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 1 September 2012

This hotel is very modern and the rooms are very nice. I tried this place when my company send me to peru from china and the service was great. I was in a room and after 3 days I changed it to suite and it was much bigger. I will go back to this hotel again. very close to everything as well.

There are newer reviews for qp Hotels Lima

Reviewed 25 August 2012

This hotel is located in a very nice part of Miraflores. The rooms are big and some have kitchenette. They also have nice bar on the top floor of the hotel with some of the nicest view of town. The service is very great. Also try some of the freebies that they offer. The free beer in the afternoon was just perfect for me.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I really liked this hotel. It is located in a very nice part of Miraflores, The breakfast is good. The rooms are big and comfortable. Close to just about everything in town. The taxi ride to Larco mar is about 5 minutes. The staff are great. Also I lost my wallet in center of Lima and when I wanted to go to the airport, the hotel paid for my taxi ride since I had no cash. That is very very nice of the staff and the hotel. I don't know when I will go back to Lima Again but if I go back, This will be my first choice anytime.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days. This is a small 4 star hotel with a great lounge on the top floor. Very trendy looking hotel for lima. The breakfast is not bad. Free internet. Close to just about everything. The Tvs are small for this business hotel, but I saw that the hotel was changing the tvs with a bigger LCD. Not bad for the price and location.

1  Thank nvondongenden
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Very nice business hotel in a great location of town. The service is great. Rooms are big if you ask for suite rooms. The breakfast is also not bad. The only problem is the noise from the new construction site. But after 5pm everything is ok with the noise. The staff is also very helpful. If you are in lima for more than a week this hotel is the best option in town. The price and the location is the best.

2  Thank sean r
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for NYE 2012. At first it seemed like a small hotel, which was ok, but when we were taken to our room, it was great. It was very spacious, including a lounge area and a kitchenette.
Breakfast was good, although a bit busy for the size of the restaurant.
The pool is more of a big tub, where the restuarant smoking area is also situated, if you are looking to swim and lay in the sun, think long if this is the place for you.
The hall way is narrow and so you do hear noises from the other rooms, as well as when you are in the bathroom.

It is a very good 3 star.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I want to this hotel after booking it online. I got a very good price on the hotels website. After arriving at the hotel, they gave me some coupons for drinks and also a welcome drink. It was great since I had to work out of my room. The internet is not bad and it is free. The breakfast is also good. My room had a small kichenette. Very helpful if you are staying more than a week. Also free wine at the lounge. not bad for the price of the hotel.

Room Tip: I stayed at 805