- Francis, who owns the hostel is fantastic. He has a real presence in the hostel and will give you great help in terms of eating out, where to visit etc. He even has DVD in each rooms explaining the map.
- The eateries and places Francis recommended visiting were well worthwhile.
- A variety of bread,including wholemeal, was a nice change from the white bread served everywhere else in Peru at the hostels
- Nightly pisco sour was lovely
- cable TV and DVD player in the rooms
- great common area with a huge selection of movies to watch
- our room seemed like a makeshift room. It had windows into the owner's house and into the store room, but none to outside so the room was very stuffy
- lack of powerplugs in the room
- hard to sleep with the lights on in the storeroom with the window to the room
- really poor lighting in the room. Too difficult to read at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks for stopping by the Miraflores House!We have a higher than average rating because we have higher than average standards. Besides our great location in Lima's top neighborhood of Miraflores, we offer comfort, hospitality and - most of all - a friendly staff that's always ready to help, whenever you need it. The prices for rooms are often quoted in dollars but we accept only soles, please made your booking in Peruvian soles in these web site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Miraflores House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.