“Perfect Birthday surprise!”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Miraflores
Description: La Vista is located at JW Marriott Hotel Lima and it offers both local and international cuisine. Our restaurant in Lima, Peru is recognized for its incomparable breakfast, lunch and tea time buffets. For dinner we offer an A La Carte menu as well as periodically offering different activities including food and wine pairing dinners. At La Vista you will enjoy personalized service, as well as an excellent location with ocean view, all accompanied with the creativity of our Peruvians Chefs.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a delightful dinner at La Vista (the restaurant inside the hotel). My Mother took us there because of my birthday. We didn't expect to be surprised with some desserts and a little cake by the end of the dinner! Eddy (our waiter) took great care of us, even sang happy birthday to me. It was lovely. The food and the service were both flawless. I'll gladly go again anytime.

Walter R, General Manager at La Vista Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Alessandra ,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. Especially for your gratitude for our staff support – particularly about Eddy at La Vista Restaurant – We are most grateful for your sharing your nice experience with all through your review. Thank you and again, Happy Birthday!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have to congratulate the EXCELLENT SERVICE at La Vista Restaurant at JW LIMA!!
I can have a fantastic breakfast any place around the world , as I did already many times...but the best thing when you have any meal when you are traveling...IS SERVICE... SO I HAVE TO CONGRATULATE THE STAFF AT LA VISTA RESTAURANT AT THE JW LIMA!!, ...
my experience was the following....
As usual I stay one or two nights at the JW Lima, when I m traveling with my family, and alwasy enjoy the LOUNGE at the 24th, and my reviews are always positive and incredible good, ...so I decided to go La Vista for breakfast with family , ..when we got our table...was busy...and I said to myself (we better go back to the Lounge) ...when two waiters appears right on our table..and told ..Good morning Mr. del Azar, ...I compliment them and told them...I was ready to live because of the croudness and they start taking care our table and they brought all what we need , special eggs from my son, ..his chocolate....te..etc...the SERVICE WAS INCREDIBLE GOOD , FAST, PROFESIONAL AND WARM!! WITH A SMILE!!! that is the reason I have to repeat again and again...what a nice start of the day...THANK YOU GUYS...GOOD JOB!! keep doing what you doing ...you are doing GREAT!! I strongly recomend JW LIMA 100%.

Walter R, General Manager at La Vista Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Alex,

Once again thank you very much for posting your positive appraisal about our hotel. This time your comments were favorable to our La Vista Restaurant for the Food and Beverage options and variety we offer to our customers, and also to its commendable staff. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your appreciation of our hotel in all our outlets. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Hasta pronto!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Excellent service by Carlos Carty and Sergio!! Cordial and professional and always with a welcoming smile!! Awesome

Walter R, General Manager at La Vista Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Anthony,

We are most grateful for your sharing your nice experience with all through your review, especially for your gratitude for our staff support – particularly about Carlos and Sergio at the La Vista Restaurant – Thank you for your preference!!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

After a busy day of sightseeing we were hoping to experience a comforting dinner meal with a Peruvian influence. We were staying at the J W Marriott in Miraflores and decided to just try the La Vista restaurant on the premises. We were not disappointed. I had a nice short rib meal with decedent mashed potatoes. Oh, so good. Our server, Eddie, was very attentive and took very good care of us. The whole second floor of the Marriott was a pleasant experience.

Walter R, General Manager at La Vista Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind note. Fantastic! It is very rewarding to hear that our restaurants are delivering quality product and service. Indeed, we were recently recognized for offering the best Food and Beverage outlets in Marriott Hotels worldwide. Rest assured we always look for ways to exceed our customers’ expectations. Thank you very much for your appreciation of our staff, particularly Eddie who delivered a memorable service to you, according to your comments.
Again, thank you very much and please come back soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were able to visit for dinner during our stay at the JW Marriott. Our service was excellent and the meal was actually a little better than expected. Although this may not be a destination dinner spot for some people I would highly recommend you check it out as it was quite good and certainly convenient if staying in the JW Marriott.