“strongly good”

Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro
Ranked #25 of 236 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 30 January 2013

- Good location: between historic city center and Miraflores, safe area, close to big supermarket "Wong" and some expensive restaurants.
- The hotel is not big, but meets the standards of this hotel chain. The rooms were very attractive for good price: clean, very spacious and comfortable.
- Very good breakfast with lots of choice.
- There were buisness center and swimming pool in the hotel, we used only pc with printer in buisness center to print our boarding passes.
- Free Wi-Fi in the whole building.
- The taxi was a little bit pricey, if you order it in the hotel.
- The hotel staff is freindly and helpfull, but should improve their english.
- The hotel had bar/restaurant. The prices were quite high. I ordered salat there, it it was delicious, but i had to wait it more then half an hour.

Definitely recommend and stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Goscha
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Dear Guest.

Please, Let me thank you for all your words about your stay in Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro.
I hope to see you soon and even exceed your expectations of trip.

Have a best day everywhere.

Paula Inga
Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

First off, I will say the room was very nice, clean and comfortable. We had a whirlpool tub in the bathroom which was very relaxing. And breakfast was quite good. That said, I had a terrible time checking in and checking out. I made my reservation directly on the Radisson website for a government rate for which a government ID is required. During check in, I was told that they would need a photocopy of my government ID, which I declined for security reasons (I gave them my driver's license for photocopying instead). They were going to charge me an additional $20 dollars because I would not let them photocopy my government ID! After speaking with the manager on the phone, the receptionist finally desisted. I thought all was well and good until we got our bill for check out. Instead of charging the $124 base rate (government rate), they tried to charge me $134! After speaking with the manager on the phone yet again, they charged me the appropriate rate. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DestructoCat
Reviewed 6 December 2012

We stayed in Radisson just overnight, however everything was perfect. Starting from the staff, which was very helpful, through the room (very spacious, well equipped with even iPhone stand/ charger/ speaker! Excellent room service and variety at breakfast. Room decor and size looks much better life than on the pictures on their website. We stayed in spa room, and I can only regret we've been there for such a short time. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Mr. Dugand:

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the web regarding your recent stay with us.
Of course, We are very sorry for not being able to exceed your expectations regarding the room you required on time. We are going to take the correction actions in order this kind of situations do not happen again.
Finally, Let me thank you cause your kind words for the reasonable actions my work´s team managed then..
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Regards,

Paula Inga | Jefe de Recepción

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Recently stayed at the Radisson and had reservation for a non-smoking room. At first they said they did not have a non-smoking room available, then they asked us to wait which we did and 1/2 hr later we still got a smoking room!

The hotel itself is in a good location with a supermarket, restuarants etc within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank l0vetotravel15

Good Afternoon Dear guest.

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our customer satisfaction commentary for Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro on the web.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the incident that you experienced regarding the room assignment you received before and after your arrival time, your opinion is a valuable tool we use to improve in search of the excellence service.

Paula Inga | Jefe de Recepción

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I tried to book the Radisson in Miraflores first but they had no rooms available. So I decided to try the Radisson in San Isidro, which is only 10 minutes away from Moraflores by taxi. That turned out to be a good alternative.

The hotel is excellent, staff is very friendly, my room was huge with a separate area that had a sofa and chair, and another area with a king size bed. Perfect Internet connection, fast both wireless and wired. Breakfast is great with a buffet and additional options you can order. I had a rate with breakfast included and was not charged for these additional options.

There are plenty of good restaurants in San Isidro, it is a nice area, but very quiet i.e. there isn’t too much to do, except for shopping in which case you can go to Ripley or Saga. Miraflores, where there are plenty of things to do, is only 10 minutes away (if traffic is bad it will take considerably longer).

Conclusion: Excellent hotel, quiet location, good services and facilities, Miraflores is close.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as there can be a lot of traffic during the day.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank O D
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear guest.

Than you for taking the time to publish your own Hotel experience stay here. .And we will also like to let you know that we appreciate your comments regarding our staff and features we offer continuously encourage them to give their best every day.

Sincerely.
Paula Inga | Manager Front Desk.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Stayed 2 lovely nights in this great hotel. Good, quiet and safe location.
The service and rooms in this Hotel cannot be faulted. Spacious rooms with large en-suites, all very nicely appointed. Free wifi. Staff are very helpful and polite. I did find the lady at the check-in counter a bit snooty and not alltogether pleasant, but that's just probably me.
Restaurant was very good, our stay had breakfast included and what a breakfast it was.
Barman makes a mean Pisco Sour- recommend them!
Hotel is only a short drive from Miraflores and all the shopping there is to be had!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The service and rooms of this hotel is excellent. The only thing I have against this hotel is location. It not quite walking distance of any touristy items. Most of the area around this hotel is business and residential. There isn't quite that much to do by foot in this area.

This hotel is not too far away from everything it just you need a little help with car service getting around.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple