“lovely hotel”

Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro
Ranked #23 of 229 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great hotel for short stay. Excellent staff, very comfortable large rooms. Convenient to airport.
Fantastic resturant! Great service and good food. The pool area is very restful.
The area around the hotel is nice to walk through with lovely cafes and restaurants.
Great value hotel with fantastic service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank val s
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Lovely hotel in the heart of San Isidro. We arrived at 6 am so our room was not ready. We were able to use the hotel facilities to freshen up and were given a free breakfast. Our rooms were ready by the time came back from our city tour. All staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The hotel boasts an excellent restaurant. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank joni101
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The room was spacious, with modern decor. The check-in/ check-out system is quick, staff is helpful.
There is only cold buffet for breakfast, maybe they serve something warm but no one informed us about it.
We wanted to use the swimming pool but unfortunalely the water was so cold that it was impossible to enter the pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renata G
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I arrived in Lima, after 7 hours on the road due to my (third) LCPeru flight cancellation. As soon as I walked into the reception, my whole ordeal was a thing of the past: my room was ready and the reception staff was more than helpful. Check in was extremely swift and accurate, so I went up to my room in no time.

The room was spacious and I had a complementary welcome basket with my name on it, waiting. The bathroom and the room overall was perfectly clean, the bed great for a good night sleep. The best of all, as a business traveler, is that you can get a very good price on this hotel, depending when or how you make the reservation.

The restaurant is good, for any meal. If you are in a hurry make sure you let your waiter know, as their primary focus seems to be for you to relax and avoid any stress. I have seen some negative reviews about the breakfast, but that is because people sometimes don't know they can order additional items to what it is available on the buffet table (no additional charge)

Overall I would recommend this hotel for anyone going to Lima on business, not only because of its location, but also due to the perfect balance and rest you can achieve while staying here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank hansf
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Good afternoon Dear Mr. Hans F.

All the staff here in Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro we are totally grateful for valuable comments regarding the service and stay in our facilities.
Definitely hope to see even more soon to overcome your expectations with us.

Again thank you for sharing with future travelers your important information about us.

Kind Regards.

Paula Inga
Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Spacious room, AC can be use for heating. Free but not too fast wifi.

Very poor and simple breakfast, very limited choice if something run out was not refill. Very complicated and unclear ordering system for hot meals. Front desk staff was absolutely apathetic when we checked in and were not polite during the stay. Check out was ridiculously slow, more than 15 min. Soo many extra paperwork. Card payment was not working. Airport pick up and taxi services highly overpriced. Overall not a five star hotel service quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Blende
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff, especially in regards to the check out process and extra paperwork. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best customer service. Also, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the Breakfast options. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have written the review of the hotel but I want to add a few details:
1. You should definitely try hotel restaurant. It is great. I ate there twice during my recent trip and the food was gourmet. Service in restaurant is one of the best I encountered in Lima. Food presentation, quality and presentation of it are amazing!
2. I used the laundry and I needed it very quick. They offer "6 hours Express Service" with pickup anytime. I was expecting that the price of service will break the bank but it didn't. Service is top quality at very affordable price

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I am in the hotel as I write this. I am a frequent business traveller and read the reports about this hotel. SI is the place to be if you are here on business. The hotel is located in a very safe part of SI, and there are numerous bars and a supermarket in less than 5/10 minutes walking. For the ladies there is also a good spa at the end of the road!
It is true that the corridors are strangely lit, and its the one thing I would ask Management to change. Thankfully my room was close to the lifts so easier to see!
The staff here are amazing, breakfast is more than adequate with a menu for hot food FOC. The food at night is sublime too (as is most food in Peru) - not your average hotel food!
Rooms are massive, and clean, I was in town for the weekend before starting workso the staff organised a tour for me before I arrived which was great. I was able to hire a meeting room no problem and food ordered for attendees no problem at all.
The gym is small, but everything works and the basics are there - no issues.
I really will return here again, I have stayed at other hotels in Lima which are good, but the location and staff combination works here - just put some lights in the corridors!

Room Tip: Great for business
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear guest.

I would like to thank you cause yoour comments are so detailed and important for other people who want to try our hotel.

As you see we do the best day after day. Our purpose is that you enjoy your stay with us ever.

Sincerely.