Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro
  • Breakfast included
US$224
US$137
Hotels.com
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$89
  • Restaurant
US$151
US$131
All reviewssan isidrorestaurants at walking distancesitting areanice hotelfew blocksquiet streeta king size bedhotel taxiper nightthe financial districtreception deskother hotelsstayed for nightssupermarketneighborhoodperumiraflores
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've stayed for one night. I liked so much. The staff were great , and very friendly. The instalations are good , with a delicious breakfast. I just have a little problem to arrange a taxi , when I was checking out. But ok , I could get the plane.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great service, attentive staff and luxurious room.

We stayed here for one night as a stop off in Lima. At first I was a little apprehensive at staying in a hotel so far from the airport but it was well worth it. The area is safe and there is a row of restaurants 15 meters down the road.
I emailed ahead to tell the hotel that it was a special occasion and they had prepared the room with flower petals. The room looked amazing. The staff member who brought us to the room was very thorough in explaining all of the appliances in the room and gave us some brilliant advice on restaurants. We were in the room for 15 minutes when another member of staff brought us some strawberries and chocolate.
Breakfast the next morning was incredible. There is a great continental selection but then there is a menu for anything you would like cooked for you that is all part of the breakfast. All in all the hotel was incredible and I would highly recommend it

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights at the tail end of a two-week trip traveling around the country. This was a bit more than I usually spend but it was definitely worth it. My room was very large. There was a nice sitting area with a sofa, chair and coffee table, a refrigerator with a sink and minibar. The room safe was perfect; I could fit my camera, all of my lenses with plenty of room to spare for other valuables, and it was simple to use. The bed was very comfortable; good lighting and the bathroom was very nice with all of the amenities you would expect in a nice hotel; great hairdryer too! The neighborhood was very nice with two Italian restaurants right around the corner. I would definitively suggest the one that sits right on the corner just a few steps from the hotel (turn left when you walk out of the hotel) versus the one several blocks down the street. There is a post office just across the street and a fabulous grocery store and pharmacy about three blocks away. I have stayed in the Miraflores District of Lima twice before; this was the first time that I stayed in San Isidro. I have seen discussions concerning which district is better. They are both great- just different. If you want to be within walking distance to the ocean, Miraflores is the place to be. San Isidro is upscale with many pleasant tree-lined streets, embassies, good shopping and restaurants. It is further north than Miraflores, therefore it is a bit closer to the airport and to some of the major museums.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Good morning Ms. Barbara:

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Ms. Barbara. We look forward to your next stay.

Kind Regards.

Paula Inga.
Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is well located near very good restaurants and it was close to where we were doing business. If your sightseeing then its not well located. The bed was ok, it's hard to find soft beds when your traveling and this being a Radission I was hoping for better. The staff was very friendly, especially Badu the door man, he was very helpful.We only ate breakfast in the hotel and since they allow you to order off the menu it was fine because the buffet is very limited.
This hotel would be completely different if they just invested in taking out the horrific carpeting! The carpet is so dark and depressing, black and red..ahhh!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Paula I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear guest:

Kindest regards from all our staff here at Radisson Hotel & Suites San Isidro.

All your comments are very important because they allow us to correct and improve our service.

Thank you for your preference and we hope to see you soon in our country.

Sincerelly.

Paula Inga.
Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I booked a room over the Phone,they lie and refused to let me speak with the Manager. They took a print out from my Credit Card which is common and I accepted as a Pre-authorization, they overharged me for one extra night when I didnt book for that extra night. They insisted that they sent me a confirmation by email?- they had no email address and no postal address to send it to as I booked it 2 days before I arrived,they never advised me of anything over the phone; I think they got mixed up in the booking over the phone and charged me for it using the pre-authorisation slip. No matter how I explained to the front desk, they would not listen and just ignored me all the time. Used the print out to charge me for one extra night I did not stay,I didn't book and I didn't want it. Terrible Service, I don't recommend anyone staying here !

Room Tip: Make sure you take time before doing a booking, read the reviews.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo